These Return Policies are effective from May 01, 2020
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase.
However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a full refund, store credit, or an exchange.
Please see below for more information on our return policy.
SPECIAL COVID-19 RETURN NOTICE (May 1, 2020)
Due to current limitations at our Distribution Center, we are not able to accept return packages at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY MAILING LABEL YOU MAY HAVE RECEIVED RECENTLY AS WE CAN NOT ENSURE THAT THE PACKAGE WILL BE SAFELY DELIVERED AND RETURNED TO US.
If you would like to request a return label for a purchase made while this Special COVID-19 Return Notice is in effect, or if you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
- All returns must be postmarked within fifteen (15) days of receiving the product to the address below. If 15 days have gone by, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, with all original tags and labels attached.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach us may vary.
- The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: bodysuits, lingerie, swimwear, underwear, DIY supplies, custom dress, beauty, and accessories (except scarves, bags, and mermaid blankets).
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted
Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 15 days after receiving day.
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your return or exchange.
Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to our address.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number or e-mail address below to arrange a refund or exchange.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: